live life abundantly

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

the MAGGIE'S VISIT

This was a week ago
when Maggie spent 3 days for her Easter Holiday in Sheffield
She was a friend of Su Shin from hometown
and apparently I just knew her through this night

So at the night I found out that I was the only guy for the dinner
never thought of that indeed I was expecting there should be others
Absolutely nothing wrong having dinner with 5 pretties..
Just.. hmm.. should I say 'stunt'.. for couple of seconds.. = =
- crap -

Straight to the point
we had dinner at China Red Restaurant - SzeChuan food yeah..

with all the gorgeous


After that we.. Sing KKKKKK....

Strange combination.. JD & Green Tea

My ear was...

My new friend.. Maggie on the left and Su Shin

Eng Eng is her name

She said she was drunk.. hmm...

Was camwhoring with Chris

All the drunkies..

It was nice to meet you Maggie
All the best in your 'ArchiTorture'.. lol

No comments: