live life abundantly

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

the FRANKIE & YUEN FONG'S MARRIAGE REGISTRATION

15 April 2009

Today
Frankie and Yuen Fong's Marriage Registration Day
here in Sheffield Town Hall

Never thought that I would attend this kind of event in Sheffield
Cause I not even been to such event back home
Really thanks a lot for the invitation
Well, I was there to be the photographer
I know them not long ago..
thus at least I got some sort of contribution.. lol

Anyway I was so glad that I could capture their precious moment
but at the same I was quite sorry that
I couldn't find a SLR as I promised
End up I have no choice to use my own Lumix Compact Camera
Fortunately that, there was another cameraman
with a professional shooting kit..
Otherwise.....!

Alright, I'm not gonna say every little things throughout the day
Basically the rundown was like this

8am Preparation
10.30am Marriage Registration in Town Hall
12.00pm Lunch in Zing Vaa Restaurant
3pm Photo Session at Peace Garden


The Ring and The Roses

The Guests Book

The Marriage Registration

The Signature




Congratulations!!

No comments: