live life abundantly

Friday, April 3, 2009

the DEEP BREATHING DAY

It's been quite a time I guess
since like couple weeks ago
I had a post on the leaving of our lovely housemates
then I have been so so darn busy with the assignments
which makes me well crazy that times..
That's a thing definitely for last minute works

It was really really tough time for me..
but it didn't seems so for some of my friends
cause they were like just seeing me relax,
singing like nobody there around
playing with my little guitars
spending times tapping on the electronic keyboard
catching up the endless dramas, movies I have
and you know what
those stuff were actually kind of tension relieving
Do you believe it? *hesitating...
Better believe it.. LOL


Well, ignore the fact that it was a grasping period though
there were still something on
Firstly, we have our oldest one in my house birthday party
alright alright.. the most matured one indeed.. sounds better..
Then, we have this pretty new housemate moved in
and had a sort of welcoming dinner at restaurant days ago..
Went clubbing when I was just about to submit an assignment day after
and that's it I guess..

Hmm.. Anyway I'm gonna share these one by one in my later post
together with those fancy pictures taken
so that I can increase the number of post.. =_='''
That would possibly the best way
cause i'm sure you definitely don't like to read a lengthy post right?
Aren't you?

Something about what I did today
I ate seafood for my lunch
which is supposed to be eaten with the guys at home yesterday
and I just had dinner with my classmates after class
So probably they left me with a dish of crabs, 'lala', prawn..
Here it is and it was so so delicious!! Mamma Mia..

Miss the seafood in Klang..


After that I went Uni to submit my last last assignment.. (took a deep breath)
Attended the class after waving in the library for 2 hours

Back home to have my dinner


Yes, Chicken Curry..
Took this with a newly installed application in my iPhone

I just have myself finish watching two movies

concentratingly with full screen, lights off..
- YES MAN and Marley and Me -
Both were great movies
Really learnt quite a lot from them



I love this one from Yes Man:

'Saying yes not because you have to
but because you know in your heart that you want to.
'

Basically you say yes always to opportunities

and saying no when that's not you wanted to


On the other hand
for those who love doggies
especially to those who actually having a dog as pet at house
Marley and Me will be the movie that you definitely not going to miss out
I would strongly recommend this
It was such a touching story though I'm not so into 'dog'
Honestly I was about to shed my tears out.. sob sob..
The story was too real that I believe
many people have been gone through it before..

Before the movie ends

'A dog has no use for fancy cars
or big homes or designer clothes.

A waterlogged stick will do just fine'

'A dog doesn't care it you're rich or poor,
clever or dull, smart or dumb.
Give them your heart and he'll give you his'

Have sometimes check them out..

So, I guess it's time for bed..
It is almost 6 in the morning
my housemates have gone for work..
Ciao..

No comments: