live life abundantly

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Hi!! 2009


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Greetings for all my friends and family

So, the cake above was purposely baked by my colleague
to be eaten during our supper
This night was the busiest night since I worked here
2 sessions we have for this night
the 1st one was from 7pm - 9pm
and the 2nd was from 9pm to late
Both sessions were full of reservations
Apparently, I have stepped into the new year
in my work place with all the diners
Well, we had shouted for countdown
together we welcome a brand new year of 2009
and hand-in-hand they sang 'Auld Lang Syne' eventually

So say bye to 2008 and Hi!! 2009


Milestone of my life in 2008

Jan - Graduated from TARC with Advanced Diploma in Building (merit)

Feb to May - Worked for a contractor's company as site quantity surveyor

June - Departed to UK for Top Up Degree Programme

Sep - Graduated from Sheffield Hallam University with
Degree in Building Construction Management (Second Upper)

Oct - Started my postgraduate course
Msc in Project Management in SHU


Planning for year 2009

Continuing my postgraduate till Sep and in details
Feb - May will be having 2nd Semester study
June - Sep will be doing dissertation
Convocation will be on Nov
If possible, probably will be back to M'sia
either on Dec or next year Jan
*Provided everything goes fine

No comments: