live life abundantly

Sunday, January 25, 2009

the EXAM'S THOUGHT

After two weeks of hard work and struggling (I suppose I was)
and yes, exam's over
So how was the exam goes?
Hmm.. Definitely not that easy
Rather I should say the style of study
is quite different back from college

Just a simple quote like previously
as usual lecturer will give some 'guidance'
and the answer often can be found in the lecture's notes
and that's the only answer which will be given marks
Contrary what we encountered now is that guidance still given
but the answer will much much depend on your research
how you evaluate and use it on the exam

Not sure whether is this the difference of study culture
or simply the difference of level..
But anyway I think the exam should be alright (hopefully)
So this is about my exam

No comments: