live life abundantly

Thursday, January 29, 2009

the CHINESE NEW YEAR EVE 除夕夜

Instead of having reunion dinner with my family on this day as usual
This year I have no choice but to get over this in UK
probably in my workplace
because all the table in the restaurant was fully reserved
This night all people were served with a special CNY banquet
with starters, main course and desserts
We even have few programs for the night
About half past eight we have lion dance performance
by Sheffield Chinese Community
It was an awesome show which wins the applause from all the diners
After that we have a singer to sing for us till late
Of course, it was English songs he sang
All around, everyone had fun this night

Welcome to my workplace
That was my costume for the night *hehe


the lion dance performance

This was the supper after a busiest night

Not to lose out also
I have received 2 'ang pao' from boss and lady boss
These were also the only ang pao I get this CNY
Thanks

I am here wishing all my family members and fellow friends

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR 2009
GONG FEI FATT CHOI !!

No comments: