live life abundantly

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

the LIFE

I came across my friend's msn PM
stating a link http://www.bmwshorties.com.my/2009/
and eventually I clicked on it

Basically it is a short film competition
organised by BMW which is well known by its luxury cars
"BMW SHORTIES" this is the competition's name
Shorties simply means short film I guess and not a person who's short.. lol
So if I'm not mistaken, this year is their third year they having this
The feedback from 2 years back was good
as it provides a platform for young people who is interested in making film
to show their master piece

Currently, this competition has reached the stage of Top 9
Some of the shorties that I have given my vote to are shown below
They simply caught my attention and I thought they were just meaningful
Great work!!
You can get others on the link stated above
Give a vote for the one you like to show your support
Hope you enjoy it!!

The theme for this year is
LIFE

Conversation with Mad Man from brandon loh on Vimeo.



7 from Jimmy Lim on Vimeo.



FLASHES from Prakash M. on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Beatnik Seed said...

Jeremy ar!

How's life in London? Ha ha ha, thanks for supporting us!


-Seet