live life abundantly

Thursday, July 2, 2009

the JUNE

I'm back
Its been a month i have left this blog into a slumber
Intended and attempted to update many times and
eventually today only I got myself pretty free
still.. have a dinner with juniors in the evening

Yes, Juniors!!
I have got juniors now here in Sheffield
Just a blink of eyes
I've been staying in UK for a year and a month
and another bunch summer students which I used to be
have flooded the whole city
This is one of the reason why I was busy I guess...

----

Met a lot friends here...
Classmates who didn't join last year, all turned up
Friends known during events
and especially my lovely ex-housemates in College
They are all here!!
So happy and glad all of them are here

----

Meanwhile,
Many friends and senior known here gone back Malaysia
I would like to say thank you to all of them
for caring me this little brother in any way


-----

Alright, the other thing that I wanna say is that
I was a so called coach leader
leading a coach for day trips organised by a senior
Already been to York, Cambridge and Manchester
Blackpool will probably my next trip


-----


Went to London for 3 days last Wednesday
Main purpose was to attend Cannie's graduation on the next day in Oxford
Well, I met up my secondary schoolmates in London..
Will go more details in other post


-----

Another thing which bother most of my time
is that I got an extra 20 hours part time job to do weekly
A panel wireman.. hmm
Rough work.. in a workshop..

-----

I guess that's all for the month..
Oh ya.. before I end it..
I have passed my exam
but with the worst results I have never got..
Still.... It is a pass *guilt

No comments: