live life abundantly

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

the STARTING...

This blog is created to share out my life in uk.
I'm in the fourth largest city in uk which is the SHEFFIELD.
So probably in this blog i will try to post as much as possible
those pictures i have taken and lessen my words cos lazy to write.
Hope u al wil enjoy it.
Ya btw, juz to share somethin about the situation here
well, as known, its currently end of the spring n is welcoming the summer
in other words the day time is longer than the night time
for now, the day time is like from 4+ am to 9+ pm
and the air outside is cool and pretty chill if raining
is just like 'genting' or rather 'cameron'
there is no 'air-con' in the room or fan either
Y?
Bcos we dont need them
I know its a silly question
But wats true is we hav radiator ^-^
and im fully utilizing it..
So tats all.
Any questions u can jus leave it in my comments. lolx
UK ROCKS!


No comments: