live life abundantly

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

the DEPARTURE...

Im goin to fly with THAI Airways
2+ hours to bangkok and wait for transit about 4+ hours
then 12+ hours to london heathrow and 4+ hours to sheffield by coach
Haha.. its a long journey i know
Anyway its my first time.. so no big deal to have a longer one.
So some pics below to show that journey..


This is my last 'karaoke' in neway, centro wit my primary classmates
til 3am we sang. thx guys for that and take care
really a surprise!!

Family portrait before i leave

Buddies. Thx for sendin me off. take care so.

Arrival of Bangkok Suvarnabh airport

Shot in the duty & tax free zone. (tax free??)

Richard

Leavin after 4+ hours transit time



Do you notice that every single ppl behind?
Yea its all white.. lol

My breakfast

Prepare to land

Finally, LONDON HEATHROW
the busiest international airport in the world
if not mistaken

Waiting for coach to send us to our U


This is the place where i hav my most expensive breakfast in my life
it costs me 7.99 POUNDS for 3 slices of bacon, 2 hashbrowns
baked beans, an egg, 3 sausages and probably sum mushrooms. tat's it
i lost about RM52 for my breakfast
cant believe it.
Wat to do, no choice
cos this is the onli stop during the way to U
and i was damn hungry tat time which almost gastric.
Just forget it. lolx

No comments: