live life abundantly

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

the 15th FEBRUARY

For this day
We planned for movie
so I searched though my iPhone app
and I found this movie quite attracting
'My Bloody Valentine' in 3D


By looking at the trailer
eventually we decided to watch it in Cineworld
at a place called Valley Centertainment
I heard this place for quite a time
but this was my first time been there

So something about the movie
It was a horror 18 rated movie
The storyline was normal
But overall it was quite thrilling with the 3D effects
The most interesting part I think was the 'erotic' part
Since it was rated as 18, so it was an uncut version unlike in M'sia
This was my first time to watch such kind of movie in 3D

That's for the movie
Next on, we walked into the bowling center
and...... we bowling
For 2 games we played and
that's my day... ^^



Us with the 3D specs

No comments: