live life abundantly

Monday, November 3, 2008

the AUTUMN

Welcome
AUTUMN!!

After submitted my first assignment in master
decided to give myself a break
though I still have 2 assignments need to be submitted next week
So I went to Norfolk Park to look at the autumn scenery
with my housemates




Cheese and Subie


took with my iPhone





After that we decided to watch movie in Meadowhall
One of my housemate joined too
so that I wont be 'bulb'

QUANTUM of SOLACE
well, the action was great
storyline was normal
that's it

And finally I bought my winter clothing
from BENCH
I was told that it is wind-proof, water-proof
and keep warm as well of course
Anyway, I am still experimenting on it




Next on
we will have Christmas coming soon
This will be my second time celebrating Christmas in overseas
where my first was at S'pore

No comments: