live life abundantly

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

the NEW...

After a few days of moving
my stuff into my NEW house
starting from September
finally came to the day
that have to say goodbye
to my fellow friends
6th of September

This night
most of them have left to the europe's tour
and some even went back to Malaysia
As a farewell to them
I had held a small farewell party
by preparing 'nasi lemak' and mooncake
in my New House

hmm..
I just want to say thanks
to all my friends
for their helpfulness, kindness
in any form
and definitely
I will miss you guys!!

Here are some pictures
of my new house

Ma room

If you do notice
you will wondering why there are so many luggage

and for your answer
those are not mine
they are all belong to my friends
that went for europe's tour
and my room has become the luggage storage


living room + dining room

kitchen obviously
its small i know


this staircase is steep
in fact is their style


another stairs to 3rd floor under roof

toilet of course

for those who want my address
I will give you personally
(security purposes)
cheers!

No comments: